October 30, 2011

Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino


This photo is taken on April 2009 when we had a family vacation in Cebu. It was my first time in Cebu City. On our second day, we visited seven churches because my sister said that when visiting a new place, you should visit seven churches in that place.

One of the seven churches we've visited is the Basilica Minore del Santo Nino. It is the oldest church in Cebu and the oldest church I've been to! Inside, you get to see old paintings and sculptures. Also, there's a store that sells rosaries, bibles among others.

Early this year, I went to visit Cebu City again and on my last day, I made sure to visit this church and have a time for prayer and myself. There's something about going inside an old church. It makes me feel special and thankful for my life even if it is not that grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...