August 11, 2011

Strange Feelings



You get a strange feeling when you are about to leave a place, like you’ll not only miss the people you love but you’ll miss the kind of person you are now at this time and place because you’ll never be this way again. - Azar Nafisi
Whenever I leave a place, even if I know I will be coming back soon, I always think of what am I going to be when I come back. Will I still be as innocent as I am now? Do I still have the same dreams? Have I already taken another step ahead? Have I already achieved my dreams? All these futuristic questions pops out of my head.

Letter for my a-year-older self:

A year ago, you were so emotional. You realized that the people around you changed. But you’re not giving up on these changes. You are slowly embracing what’s new even if it hurts a bit. Now, I’m going to ask you, have you already embraced those changes? Are you happier now? What about your adventures? Do you still give a damn on people giving you bad vibes most of the time? Tell me. :)

I can’t say I will still be the same a year from now. It scares me to think about it but I am open for any changes. Things may not turn out the way I want it to be but everything’s going to be alright.

2 comments:

  1. maka-inspire lagi ng letter-for-my-a-year-older-self nimo. maghimo pud ko ana! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...