June 26, 2011

Blog Challenge: Suicide


Part of the challenge is to write about "a time you thought about ending your own life.". I have made a lot of suicidal letters back in high school because then I thought my life should end because my parents are gone and my siblings have their own lives. Then I realized committing suicide won't solve the problem. Something tells me that living a wonderful life isn't living a life where you always get what you want, where you are always happy and that people like you forever. Challenges and trials make life wonderful.

PS. I sometimes cry at night because I hate how some people manipulate what my life should be. But I'm not giving up. Screw them. Someday I'm gonna live a happy life with/o them.

2 comments:

  1. Life gets better! It always does

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...