April 30, 2011

Victor's Hilltop Squadron



I am the kind of girl who never dreams about weddings nor imagine myself wearing a wedding gown, holding a bouquet of flowers while walking down the aisle until we passed by Victor's Hilltop Squadron while driving in Magtuod. It isn't a public place and only friends of the owner can go there. Luckily, my brother is the surveyor of the place so we were able to get in.



I am with two beautiful couples. And I was talking about weddings. Weird.




This is the most beautiful hilltop I've ever been.








I'm not in a hurry on waiting for my husband to be because I know he'll come in the right time. And when that time comes, we'll be the cutest pair of mushrooms and have mushlets in the future. Hahahaha ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...