April 20, 2011

Best Coast @ Coachella

I wasn't at Coachella but these videos will take you there! Chos. If only I knew the schedule of their appearance then I could have watched the live streaming over YouTube! Anyway, I love Best Coast because I can relate to all of their songs! I know all their songs and I can sing it with all of my heart! Hahaha! Their music makes me high! :) Today is the 20th of April but I am not smoking weed instead watching these videos because I can generate natural high whenever I listen to Best Coast. Guess they'll be on loop til I go to bed! ;p

Best Coast - Boyfriend
Best Coast - Our Deal
Best Coast - I Want To
Best Coast - Each And Every Day

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEST COAST!!! THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC! I WILL DEFINITELY LISTEN TO THESE SONGS TIL I GET OLD BECAUSE IT SPEAKS FOR MYSELF! I LOVE YOU!!!! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...