February 7, 2011

Happy 67th Birthday, Papa! :)



Happy 67th birthday, Papa! It has been 7 years since you've been gone but I still think of you everyday, usually before I go to bed. You are the reason why I am so proud of our family because I still get compliments from random strangers on how amazing and true you were as a Brgy. Kagawad in the village. I know that you're a good leader but it's much different when I hear how amazing you were from other people's point of view! Thank you very much for the inspiration! I hope you're happy with Mama in heaven! :)

According to Uncle Jose: "It (this photo) speaks a thousand of words!"

About the photo: That's my Papa in a blue striped shirt and Mama in a red striped duster. I'm not part of the picture but I love this photo because it seems that Papa is gathering everyone and teaching them what they need to know and stuff. I'm not sure though but this definitely drives me to study hard whenever I get lazy. My Papa is awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...