January 25, 2010

Rebuild


I had never let go of opportunities to know new people who unexpectedly stayed for a long period of time. The people who stayed with me were very special. Though it didn't work out, the memories are still there. Each of them were unique but the same.

I am not trying to erase the memories because I can never do that. Honestly, I tried but I failed. You can never really escape the past. So I taught myself to retain those memories and learn from those experiences instead.

I admit I miss everyone but I guess I should not hold on with those feelings. But if ever I'm going to meet one of them again, I would try to be open to the opportunity to rebuild the relationship. There is always a second chance in every failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...