January 13, 2010

The beauty and existence of something that reminds me of the past


"The leader of the band is tired and his eyes are growing old but his blood runs through my instruments and the song is in my soul. My life has been a poor attempt to imitate the man. I'm just a living legacy to the leader of the band."

This is another midnight when I am supposed to go to bed. The radio never failed to play music which makes me feel nostalgic. As time goes by, I am missing a lot of my parents and I dream of them, too! Memories keep on running in my head every time I go to bed. Then I cry myself to sleep. But it's a good cry.

This time shadows of trees moving on my wall entertain me and I began to appreciate its beauty and existence. In every movement, I can see events from the past. I don't have any idea why it reminds me of the past. It makes me cry sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...