January 9, 2010

Hello, Holga!


I just got my new Holga Baby Toy yesterday. (Thank you, Jennie!) And along with the package are 2 110 Fuji films. I am excited to use it and see the results! So far I've only taken 1 shot this morning at school.


This is my first attempt in Lomography. I am going to call this thing "Holga" from the name itself. (Yes, I am fond of giving names to my favorite stuff :P) Looking forward to a wonderful and exciting moments with you, Holga! <3

Should I go out and waste my two rolls of film now? ;)

8 comments:

  1. gasto gyud dibi. i started photography sa kodak film camera. buslot ang bulsa pag mag pa develop na hehehe anyway, lomography is cool. pakita nya sa shots ha =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. mao gyud, clado! hahaha sigee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. naks... 110 film. keep shooting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Uy, salamat sa motivation :D

      Delete
  4. Anonymous12:51 AM

    hi, i just received one and i have a doubt if mine is working: when the camera doesn't have the film puts on and when you press the shutter release button, can you see the lens open or just don't happen anything? sorry doing this here, but you are only the blog i found with some review of this camera. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It's been a long time since I used this camera but as far as I can remember, when you press the shutter button, the lens does not move at all regardless if it is loaded with film or not. I think it is open by default. I hope you can read this reply since you didn't leave your e-mail/link with your name. Anyway, enjoy your 110 camera! I would love to see your photos! :)

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:05 PM

      thank you so much :) i already find a way to see if it is working, i just have to pull at the other side a little tab in the middle and then push the shutter release button :) and mine is fine :) thank you anyway

      Delete
    3. Okay. Good to know :) Have fun!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...