April 10, 2009

"yesterday
all my troubles seemed so far away
now it looks as though
they're here to stay.
oh i believe in yesterday..."


this plainly reminds me of my mama. 
i remember singing this song with her 
while she's on her bed. 
even though she can't pronounce the words 
clearly, she tried her best to sing it with me.
i miss her.

"Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be,
There's a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly..."


ma, thank you. 
thank you for always being there 
with me. thank you because you 
helped me understand what 
life really is. 

i know you're always here 
with us, you and papa. 
with the both of you, 
i'm whole again.

"Why she
Had to go I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said,
Something wrong, now I long for yesterday..."


it was really hard for us, 
your sons and daughters, 
to let go of you. you are 
our mama and you will always be 
in our hearts and always be 
remembered. we love you. :')

we long for those times when 
we were all together celebrating 
one's birthday party, christmas 
& new year celebrations, 
graduations, everyday. 
we long for you, 
everyday. :)

2 comments:

  1. oh i believe in yesterday.... i love this song as well.. i'm in to beatles! ei, have you watched across the universe? it was so cool! featuring the beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatles!! I'll find a copy of that. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...