July 5, 2008

I know you love her, and she's lucky indeed

I want something extraordinary to happen between us. I know it's impossible. It'll never happen. But I'm still hoping for it to come true. I've been acting stupid ever since the day when I had the chance to talk to you. I never really thought that I will like you cos I never really cared in the first place..

You're really something and I'm nothing. You're close to perfection yet I'm still nothing compared to other girls. You smile like my favorite anime character does.You talk so sweet and humble and whenever I walk beside you I feel like I'm going to stumble. I don't know but that's what I feel whenever you're around.

You sat beside me. We were talking and laughing and all but you stood up and walked towards her. You touched her hair and kissed her forehead. I started to imagine myself to be that girl. I know you love her and she's lucky indeed.

Sad~

I promise to myself that I will never fall in love again. Maybe I'll just have to concentrate on my studies for now. I know there's someone out there for me. I'll just wait. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...