July 15, 2008

Desiderata

I haven’t cried for a while because I can’t find a reasonable reason (!) for me to cry. I miss crying though. I miss the feeling of missing someone. Sometimes I think I’m naive. I know I miss him but there’s something that stops me from missing him. The past is over, yet I’m still yearning for something to happen between us. I blamed him without proof. I already know what will happen next that time. So, I accused him right away. I don’t want to be the one who’ll suffer, the one who’ll wait for something that doesn't really exist in the first place, the one who’ll look stupid, the one who’ll be laughed at because I’m being serious about it. I know karma will take its place soon. Soon enough! ;( I feel so weak every time I think about it and super annoyed.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    yons. karelate ko. wuhooo! tsk,tsk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lalala~ chr lnf kaau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. somewhat ka.relate pud q.... :( huhu i miss my hamster....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:06 AM

    hahaha! buang ka stepen! (ligid2 on the flor) >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bwahahaha~ wa kay buut tipin! shet. (harlem on the floor) >:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^__^ wa kay buut tipin!! (split on d flor)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...