June 15, 2008

Nayr

I haven’t cried for a while because I can’t find a reasonable reason for me to cry.
I miss crying. 
I miss the feeling of "missing someone". 

Sometimes I think I’m naive.
I know I miss him but there’s something that stops me from missing him. 
The past is over, yet I’m still yearning for something to happen between us. 

I blamed him without proofs. 
I already know what will happen next that time. 
So, I accused him right away. 

I don’t want to be the one who’ll suffer. 

The one who’ll wait for something that doesn’t really exist in the first place.
 The one who’ll look stupid. 
The one who’ll be laughed because I’m being serious about it. 

 I know karma will take its place. 

Soon. 

I feel so weak every time I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...