May 9, 2008

That was very entertaining, was it?

It all started on May 8,2008. Everything has changed. It's not because it's my friend's birthday but because of something else. I will never forget the words he said to me in front of many people. I never expected something like that would happen. It was my first time. First time to ever feel the feeling of being ashamed and I mean, big time! It was my fault anyway. Then again, I never expected something BIG would happen. I was sorry, yet it seems that he wants to do "it" again. I don't know.. but that's what I feel now. I'm scared.. :(

From that day on, my perspective has changed. My direction has changed. Everything has changed. And I thank him for that. I feel like more mature to handle things. I'm sorry if I was childish. I'm sorry if I acted like a stupid girl. I'm sorry if I didn't give any respect. I'm sorry.. :(

I have to move on cos I believe moving on is the best way to forget those things.

2 comments:

  1. Hnn..? Ano po'ng nangyari? ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dhebz.. the curse of 23 is upon you ata.. XD

    May 8, 2008

    5 / 8 / 2008

    5 + 8 + 2 + 8 = 23

    waaaaaah...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...