August 28, 2006

Hi, I sent an email to Barkada Magazine.

---
Hello po ..
 
I'm Debie Grace, a senior highschool student of Assumption College of Davao (ACD). I'm 15 years old and fond of reading magazines. This morning after my recess, me and my friend, Rocel, decided to stay in the library because we were not able to take the exam in our math subject and our teacher told us to stay outside the classroom because they will check the test papers. The library is very boring that time we are the only students inside that very gloomy room. So, I decided to look up for some magazines and newpapers in the shelf. I spotted the first edition (I think) the one with the picture of Jermae Bautista, a UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe. I've read all the topics there and it made me feel comfortable, I dont know why... maybe because it's all about teenagers.. hehehe  and by this, I would like to order this magazine. please let me know how to send my payment so that I can avail this magazine.
 
Thanks and more power to your magazine and to the staff as well.
 
 
Truly yours,
Dhebz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...