|Brugges, Belgium 2019|
Ten things I am grateful for:
- The time to break a sweat in the gym in order to enhance my mood, drain some fats (!!) and be assertive.
- The free will to live my life the way how I want it every single day.
- Easy access to listen to podcasts. I am binging on 'The Linya Linya Show' and 'Wake Up With Jim & Saab'.
- Great books - I just had finished reading 'The Kite Runner' and loved it! I'm planning to watch the movie later in the day.
- My connection to the internet in order to feel my family's presence although I am miles away from home.
- A safe place to live in.
- The people I've met for the last 4 years that I have lived in Dubai.
- Knowing that I will come home soon to be with family.
- A job that gives me satisfaction.
- Food on the table.