|Marina, Abu Dhabi, 2020|
Ten things I am grateful for:
- Kuya Mel and Ate Aking for celebrating Valentine's day with me.
- Kuya Mel for giving me a rose on Valentine's day - twice in a row for the last two years!
- Kuya Mel and Ate Aking for being so thoughtful and bought me two boxes of facial masks since there are no available masks from any pharmacy near me (and workplace).
- My teammates for a job well done at work last week. Teamwork makes the dream work!
- The internet for holding so much content to drive creativity. I just prepared my meal for next week based on the recipes I found online. So for the upcoming week's lunch will be a fruity shrimp salad and dinner will be roasted chicken with vegetables. If not for the internet, I would probably just resort to instant noodles or online food and definitely laziness 😂
- For the free digital garage course from Google. I am currently going through the modules and hopefully get a certification once I am able to finish soon.
- The guy at Carrefour for helping me pack the things I bought.
- My boss for sharing words of appreciation in the last weeks.
- Grateful for awesome music that is easily available on the internet and of course to the person who compiled all of them in one playlist. I listened to it for the whole week at work. Something that kept me alive and kicking, figuratively, at work is AC / DC 🙌
- Aurelien for visiting me couple of weeks ago. And for meeting my family as well. And also for just being there, always 💕